Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dark chocolate...



I always have the crave for chocolate...
the sweetness perhaps, and the softness as the chocolate melts in my mouth.
in recent years, I start to crave for dark chocolate especially..
where one will first taste the bitter, and then the sweetness comes soon after.
yes, the bittersweet taste of dark chocolate.
also, because it's proven that consuming dark chocolate is healthier than milk chocolate, that I love it even more.
some milk chocolate has too much sweetness that comes on too strong at even the 1st bite, which is not to my liking..
one will not prefer dark chocolate because of its bitterness.
however, as you indulge in it, you'll find it harder to resist.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.Another chcololate fan =)
    But i personally prefer KitKat, easier to bite XD

    ReplyDelete