Monday, January 12, 2009

voice out!


Voice Out!!

it's been a while since i step foot at NEC again. and therefore how can I missed out the chance to check back at our beloved Wave Corner?!
*HUGs the wall of City on Air* LOLz. okay, i did not do that stunt in broad day light that day.

but i did take photos. and this is one of the few photos taken that day.

got so hyper that day that i took some more pics. and then more. LOL



and oh.. i got my blue contacts! :P i am loving it~ lolz.

anyways..
i am sorry for being MIA for sooo long. well, i guess i would have to continue my MIA-ing from blogsphere until i find a time to settle down (really) and to bring more fresh ideas for my blog.
i would of course still update my blog every now and then, (who knows when? lol)

so stay tuned! :)



peace out! <3

2 comments: