Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things about me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's becuse I want to know more about you!

OKAY, so here it goes. i'll make it quick! i promise!

1. I decided that exercising on a daily basis (if not 4-5 days a week) is essential to be included into my life and i started this routine last April 2008! Results proven.

2. I used to crave for COLD drinks, but nowadays, i hardly consume cold drinks. Warm/Hot drinks are now my fave.

3. I love chocolates, especially dark chocolate.

4. Dancing workout is still my fave.

5. Decided to welcome contact lens into my life since January 2009. (colours contacts are still my fav, planning to try all colours.)

6. Decided that it is time for me to search for the long lost hyper-ish me, after started college in 2006.
i was pretty hyper-ish as a kid, turned into a quiet and introverted girl in primary 4, till high school. (ultra red and large pimples started to emerge in primary 4 was the main reason for my introverted self in later years)

7. Found my full confidence by the end of 2008 (slimmed down and attaining ideal weight)

8. Decided it is time for me to get serious and settle for a boyfriend.

9. Decided to find a guy who is taller, outgoing, funny, responsible, able to share thoughts and ideas with, a guy who is comfortable with himself, not getting jealous easily.

10. Love to watch sports. (basketball, football, badmintion, volleyball, mostly.)

11. Love to watch people dance (mostly hip hop)

12. Become more aware of my fashion sense since last May 2008.

13. Enjoy outings and meet ups with friends.

14. Love to meet people.

15. I draw... no.. i sketch. xD mostly human portrait.

16. I read.

17. Prefer to start a relationship, knowing him as a friend.

18. Never believe in internet romance.

19. Would love to get a new mobile phone (Nokia 6600 fold/ N73 Music Edition) as my birthday present this year.

20. Lately i am addicted to dresses!

21. I am so into feminine look lately!

22. I will try for Amethyst colour contact lens next. xD

23. I got my new pair of glasses! (white frame!!)

24. My best buddy is coming back on the 21th March 2009!!

25. You have to ask to know more about me. xD

LASTLY.. i am tagging...
Ashley (SSLAA), Yem Meng Max (SSLAA), Karena babe, Chuan Guan, VIA, Sze Wai, Babymina, Jason, Desmond, Geraldine Syeet Yeng.. ^______^ would love to know more about you all! hehe don't disappoint me arr.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment