Friday, March 6, 2009

Bunkasai Night 2009


Bunkasai Night 2009~~~

before headin' out..

another taken before heading out.. i had my false eyelashes on, which looked too natural that no1 noticed.
and oh, had my blue contacts on too! lolz

posed with Keng Sing and Nicole without "e" - Nicol. :P

posed with Ashley~

after i changed into my Yukata.. xD

the hall~ first time held an event in this hall, according to Associated Professor Dr. Lachman Tarachand. :P

after i lift my hair up~ lolz



candid! lol

chin yew and i.. xD he looks pretty funny in this pic. wonder what he was looking at.



it was pretty awesome to be one of the emcee for this event..
the cosplayers spent time to dressed up and they all looked fantastic in their costumes~
they did really live up the spirit of the characters they play!! :P
and here are some pictures to show ya'll~

i was wearing Yukata- summer kimono~

on my right, is Renji! :P

for your information, Ichigo (the guy on the right) won the 1st prize for Cosplay! :P




Ashley posed with Byakuya Kuchici~ lolz

me posed with Kuchici~~ xD

me, Ashley and my partner for the night, the other emcee, Bobby~

Bobby... WHO?!


this new hall has this fascinating ... big.. light. lol

i dun really know about these characters.. but, they looked awesome!
--------------------

it was a great night.. Bobby and I got less stressed out as the VIPs left the hall. LOLz
and our emceeing got a lil out of hand. lol nah. just joking.
it was all good. apart from some minor mistakes (which i think i made), it was all good.
*thumbs up*
good effort people! all the Animac people did a great job~ :P
it was nice working with you~ ^____________^

4 comments:

  1. reminds me of those day's bon odori....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf that's you ah? ok i think i saw you too..why didnt say hi? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look nice in yukata

    ReplyDelete