Monday, December 8, 2008

Hots for the Hotties

i met Adam Lavine!!! @ Hartamas Shopping Centre!! Lolz..


AS IF! haha

No, Adam Lavine from Maroon Five did not landed into my life for even one fraction of second.

a young version Adam Lavine lookalike did.

too bad i am not BOLD enough to take pictures with that cute fella.

i feel intimidated by his elder sister's glare and the taller daddy of his.

but then, i can't help but stealing glances @ this AL lookalike! =P

*giggles*

and perhaps i was too excited, when i pointed him out to my MOM (saying "look at that GREEN stripe shirt guy!! he's cute!!")

the AL lookalike saw that and what i did? i turned around and went into hiding! LOL

and guess what my MOM did? my mom walked over to my DAD and said "Look at that GREEN shirt young man, your daughter thinks he is handsome"...

i was like... but still i added "oh well.. he is very good looking!!"

my parents had always knew i have all the hots for caucasians.. don't ask me why. i just do. there was a time when i was a kiddo (about...6-10 years old) i simply adore caucasians and wanted to marry them one day. HAHA and therefore my type of man is always tall and a bit built with a GREAT SMILE.

and every time i tell my MOM this, (used to tell her lots of time about marrying caucasians)

my MOM always says "No WAY... They are SMELLY"..

If they are smelly, those American friends i have are pretty good at hiding them. LOL

it is till i got my first crush on my classmate (at 11 years old) that i start to widen my option. lolz

you may think am i english educated? No, not at all.

i am chinese educated, speaks mandarin all the time, listen to chinese and english songs (MOM's influence) since i was a kiddo.

and the one thing that my parents don't get, is why i am so english. okay, maybe not that english, but i am like...not a very chinese chinese, you know?

i practice chinese values but some of my thinking is not so chinese. (and that's the part my parents can't really accept...)

OH well, this is ME.. haha

and lastly, and again... Adam Lavine! =)


p/s: Adam Lavine is not really my type. but then, he is still HOT.




No comments:

Post a Comment