Wednesday, December 24, 2008

new year plan...


new year, new resolution


and here's my new year resolution:


1. be a good student


2. attain my ideal weight


3. get a weekend part time job at a event company


4. get connected to all friends from the past (primary, secondary, college)


5. have more outings than 2008


6. go to parties


7. be more active


8. meet more new people (both locals and foreigners)


9. be healthy, stay happy and getting prettier! haha


10. meet my special someone




other than all above resolution, here's a new year wishlist of mine.


it's a wishlist so basically i can wish for anything right? haha =P


1. colour contact lens (ordered and it's BLUE! *cheer*)


2. a new bag (that can fits all of my stuffs)


3. more heels (feel sexy in heels)


4. mobile phone (i want a fold mobile phone for a change)


5. a handy, easy carry mini laptop (so i can carry it to classes easily)


6. new pair of glasses (i am a part time contact wearer and this glasses i have now has been around for... 5 years. Gosh! > <)


7. new memory card for my camera (mine is still 512MB and believe me, that is NOT even close to enough)


8. more scarfs (white/ black/ yellow)


9. and some books. need some good read.


10. and lastly.. love! haha.. something money can't buy. xD


ah... i will be 22 next year! that's fast! when i was 16, i had never ever thought how i would be like at the age of 22. and here i am. 21 going onto 22. =P

3 comments:

  1. Just 22??

    And I'm gonna be 26 next year.. Oh Gosh.. Suddenly I feel old.. Hahahah

    Good luck with your resolutions! I think I need a resolution too.. Make money. Make money. Make money.
    LOL

    *^_~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gawd... i will be mid-20s! sigh~ i'm always telling myself that i am not getting older, but getting wiser! hahhhaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey gurl~~ we r in the same age ler..wow..u got lotsa things in ur wishlists and many things wish to do nez year too..hmm,i m sure u can fulfill ur dream n may ur dreams come true k?? pray for u frm the bottom of my heart~~

    ReplyDelete