if you do not intend to stay, don't stop as you passes through, but if you do stop though, please stay a second longer. a few more seconds of lingering eye contact, speaks more than any words that come from you. you may go but please take the few seconds impression of me with you. if ever, one day.. we meet again, i hope to recapture the warmth of your eyes again.....
At this point of life, what have you accomplished? and at the age of 30,40,50,60,70... what will be the thought that will haunt your mind day in and day out? most of the time, when i lay my eyes on the elders, i ponder...
if i were them, what will i be thinking right now? looking at the younger generations after mine, will i laugh at their annoyance of true happiness? because, i am sure, as we aged, it will become clear for many if not most of us, of what is important. what is the main point of going through our lives. what is to gain and to lose... acceptance to failures and stand up with strengthen willpower. as we aged, and as our youth starting to whish away, should we be sad? are they sad? are they afraid of dying? or will they just get on with their life happily and welcoming the soon to come death with open arms? i doubt they will be afraid of dying, but i am sure what they afraid of, is not death itself. it is the consequences of death- departing with their beloved sons and daughters, and for some, this material world. some, worried if upon their death, they will no longer be remembered. it is ever so vital that our existence or "pre-existence" is remembered, because it is human nature. we want to feel loved and needed. If i were in the position of the elderly, yes, i will be afraid of dying, but it's because i just can't leave all the wonderful people, places and memories behind. may i take all the memories with me? ................................................................................
i know... i know... CNY is officially OVER! (sad eh...) CNY... is the festive season that everyone had been excited about im sure. xD what excited me more than ang paos, is the many gatherings that once again brought us together.
Throughout Chong Hwa years, I have been the most quiet, but not anymore. LOL it was great seeing old classmates again.
so.. here's some shots taken throughout the day ^___________^ @ Vicky's house @ Peggy's house in USJ~ @ chyi June's place in Maluri~ lou sang~~~ sponsored by chyi June's parents~ <3 discussing... ahem.. nothing illegal here i suppose. Peggy.. and Vivian ~ the handsomes and the pretties... chyi June~ and Yit Meng~ JJ taken with one of the host out of the four houses we went to.. Pei Wen and I~~~ it's Tiger beer i think. we girls don't feel like gambling with money.. so... we tried gambling with beer. gosh! haha.. i don't drink, seriously. and beer is not alcohol. LOL chyi June and I~~~ Group Photos~~~ @ before we enter Vicky's place~ @ Puchong... Jane's place @ Old Town, Puchong~~~ Jia Ming's happy face~ ahhaha some funny faces... lolz. candid. > <
another candid. haha and another.. i kinda like this 1.. lolz. the contrast of laughter and serious looking. lol ....... and lastly, a few more shots~
it was good memory. it's all good. hope you all graduated degree holders can get a job real soon ya! ^__________^ see ya next year! haha
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's becuse I want to know more about you!
OKAY, so here it goes. i'll make it quick! i promise!
1. I decided that exercising on a daily basis (if not 4-5 days a week) is essential to be included into my life and i started this routine last April 2008! Results proven.
2. I used to crave for COLD drinks, but nowadays, i hardly consume cold drinks. Warm/Hot drinks are now my fave.
3. I love chocolates, especially dark chocolate.
4. Dancing workout is still my fave.
5. Decided to welcome contact lens into my life since January 2009. (colours contacts are still my fav, planning to try all colours.)
6. Decided that it is time for me to search for the long lost hyper-ish me, after started college in 2006. i was pretty hyper-ish as a kid, turned into a quiet and introverted girl in primary 4, till high school. (ultra red and large pimples started to emerge in primary 4 was the main reason for my introverted self in later years)
7. Found my full confidence by the end of 2008 (slimmed down and attaining ideal weight)
8. Decided it is time for me to get serious and settle for a boyfriend.
9. Decided to find a guy who is taller, outgoing, funny, responsible, able to share thoughts and ideas with, a guy who is comfortable with himself, not getting jealous easily.
10. Love to watch sports. (basketball, football, badmintion, volleyball, mostly.)
11. Love to watch people dance (mostly hip hop)
12. Become more aware of my fashion sense since last May 2008.
13. Enjoy outings and meet ups with friends.
14. Love to meet people.
15. I draw... no.. i sketch. xD mostly human portrait.
16. I read.
17. Prefer to start a relationship, knowing him as a friend.
18. Never believe in internet romance.
19. Would love to get a new mobile phone (Nokia 6600 fold/ N73 Music Edition) as my birthday present this year.
20. Lately i am addicted to dresses!
21. I am so into feminine look lately!
22. I will try for Amethyst colour contact lens next. xD
23. I got my new pair of glasses! (white frame!!)
24. My best buddy is coming back on the 21th March 2009!!
25. You have to ask to know more about me. xD
LASTLY.. i am tagging... Ashley (SSLAA), Yem Meng Max (SSLAA), Karena babe, Chuan Guan, VIA, Sze Wai, Babymina, Jason, Desmond, Geraldine Syeet Yeng.. ^______^ would love to know more about you all! hehe don't disappoint me arr.. :P
CNY came and passed. How's mine? CNY has been great for me! :)it's far more eventful and there'll be more CNY gatherings to come! (one for NEC's BMS2A and another, for my clique from high school) ^________^ *happy*last Saturday i joined a high school CNY gathering, which turned out to be a great outing. going to blog about it soon. after i collect all the pictures taken throughout the day. :P in the mean time, i will share with you all, some of the pictures taken while i was at my granny's place in Penang.
hope you and I will have a GREAT year ahead! ^__________^ mwahz...
it's been 16years. since i was in primary school, Lucky Dee has been around. it is a good companion, even though the time we spent together was never too long, but every time i pay granny a visit, Lucky Dee always looks as welcoming as my granny does. 16 this year, and with heart disease, we reckon it won't be long before Lucky Dee wave goodbye to us all and continue its journey to whereever he's going. if that day comes before i pay him another visit, my heart will certainly feel broken. Lucky Dee always has its best interest in my heart. what a good pet you are Lucky Dee. love ya. ^__________^ stay strong.