Thursday, May 29, 2008

stacks of old photos...

memories...

stacks of old photos...
memories and more~
fragments of past emotions came rolling in one tide after another..
blurred images~ distant memories..
at every stage of my life, i tried to be the best of myself.
this is what i see.
but... there's something missing from the pictures.
Confidence. yeah, that's it~
i knew lesser than i thought, the time those photos was taken.
but now, i know i am well equipped than those old times~
and such confidence welled inside me ever since i found myself in my 2 years of college life.
yes, i found myself.
and i am glad.
the best part, those around me, acquaintance or not, see the change in me..

looking at stacks of old photos...
deep down, i uttered "Goodbye, old me."

No comments:

Post a Comment