Wednesday, October 15, 2008

::...:: ButterFly aWarD ::..::

This is my SECOND award after the Kretiv Blogger Award.


First I would like to say Thanks to the supportive and kind-hearted (yes you are, don't deny that you are soft at heart)
Nath for choosing my personal blog as one of your Top 10 Coolest BLogs... ^^
and secondly, also thanks to the ever so supportive and sweet Ting-tinkerbell for nominating me as well!! ^^


Wheeee... =P


Okay, so here is what you need to do when you got this from me:-


1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


And the nominees goes to...

1. Cyren (he has the coolest thing to share) ^^

2. Betsy- Taiwan (she is a girl with an attitude!)

3. Andrew- a cool blogger ^^

4. Wick Peng- one of my blogger buddy ^^

5. Mei Wah- one of my blogger buddy ^^

6. Kendrick (he's talented ^^ in graphic ^^)

7. Crazywrazy (get a lil bit of his craziness! lol nah.. he has some cool prespectives on what he sees and he captured them through lens ^^)

8. Lisa- a cool blogger buddy ^^

9. Coollounge- i like the handdrawing comic strips.. ^^ interesting and cool ^^

10. no.10 is quite interesting because i would love to nominate Ms. Nath and Ting again! ^^ can't help it. ^^


yay! so there you go, my TEN nominees ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment