Thursday, October 23, 2008

introducing... WAWA! ^^

introducing... WAWA!
he's my one of best mate's lovely pet dog..

what is the best thing in the world?? unstopping love and care from everyone! ^^

yay! i enjoy tickle tickle moments~

Eh? why? no... not the cage... *sigh*

finally.. the cage is open~



Hmm.. what's that? someone is paying extra attention on me. I better becareful before i step out of this cage.


Grr... let you see me GRIND my teeth~

in the end...




Oh no.. not again. Let me out.. Duh...

(p/s: the sequence of these pictures is arranged based on fictional plot...)

4 comments:

  1. owh wut a cute dog u have:)
    n cute name too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOoOOOoo...
    wawa is so cute!!!
    i wanna give him a hug~

    p/s: maybe i can introduce my Dodo to your Wawa! :)

    ReplyDelete