Monday, October 27, 2008

i see you in my dreams again...

for two nights i see you in my dreams.
we interacted in the first but not the last.
there seem to be things to be told in the first dream when i encountered you.
things that are untold because you held it back and instead you said something that did not make any sense to me.
it is all so clear even after i have awaken from my dream.
you held something back...your eyes showed and told me that.
it is as if i knew... when i waved goodbye at you from afar, that as you see me you will come.
and in my dream, you did.
you came back to talk to me.
but what were you trying to say? why can't you just come clean on me?


-------------


in my second dream, i saw you this time.. from a distance away. you were in your high school outfit (how weird is that? i never see you in your high school uniform before).. i smiled and waved at you as i ran past ( i was rushing, for some strange reason)..
but this time, we did not talk. you were a distant from me and that was not what i had hoped for. not even in my dreams. i thought dreams ought to be perfect? but why can't i get closer to you even in my dreams? .....................................


--------------


1 comment:

  1. my dream always scary one... maybe cos always forget to "cuci kaki" before go to bed. haha

    ReplyDelete