Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i have a lot to say


"just let the feelings show, as the time flows...
everything gradually shows."

life is not as long as we think it is.
one may feel bored stiff with daily routines but that is why we are here.
to make occasional out- of- ordinary routines,
to add spice into own life, and others as well.
i have got something to tell..
NO.
i have a lot to tell.
but there never come a time where i can truly, freely express it.
i am not good at expressing. verbally. in conversations.
sometimes i can not really express what i really want to say.
it is hard.
different things may come out from my lips.
contradictory ideas may slip out of my lips even when my heart yearning to express it otherwise.
thus i can just solely rely on my thoughts to express it in words.
in the chains of thoughts reflected in my words.
words may become a good friend of mine.
or maybe they already have.
you can not say words are emotion-less. because they are vehicle of meanings and therefore they transmit emotions.
in one sense, they have emotions. but it is you and I that gives them that.
the power of delivering emotions through the chain of words.


1 comment: