Friday, September 26, 2008

Dimming and Fading...

Second semester into continuing my degree courses, and i am starting to feel the effect this campus is having on me (or so to say, on us...)

shouldn't have let this happen to me, the more it is engulfing me and assimilating me, the more i want to fight and turn it. okay, it will be hard to turn it, but at least i have to persist in preserving what i do best... i have to find my strength back.. the strength to be different. we think different.

after watching several presentations (in one of the classes im taking), realised that many of them have mindset that is totally different from ours. sometimes we think we are a little too forward and thinking a little deeper. is it that we have explored and learned from a different light? it is quite hard to acknowledge them when we realised that there are loopholes in their presentations/research or whatever. may it be stereotyping ideas, incomprehensive questionnaires or so on... even though critical comments are welcomed, well, who likes to be criticized?? true right?

in some period in my life, this happens.. as i lost focus and feeling my strength fading and all.. but i believe i can find it back. and i hope Beverly can find hers back too. (we have to. )




1 comment:

  1. yes you'll find your strength and focus back in no time! go go! (: bo lat nevermind, recharge then wu lat liao! everyone's a critic! and yah no one loves to be criticized but sometimes no choice, boohoo... anyway, take care alright!

    ReplyDelete