Thursday, September 18, 2008

uncle's new place

HOME



home, the one place that provides us a sense of belong when there is no where else to go to.
a place where you and I crave to own.



no matter how it looks from the outside, it's the warmth from the inside that matters. the comfort, can hardly found else where.



and today i am sharing about... a new place of my relatives.



my uncle got my cousins a new place of their own~ ^^






































i think the condo is a bit cool with all the designs.. and well furnished interior.



i wish for a place of my own too! ^^



*day dreaming*



......









2 comments:

  1. wow, very modern interior design indeed... :) hmm, i will keep it as reference. haha, maybe one day i will have a house to call my own? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u have a very modernized uncle, my dad would never like these kind of style, he would prefer the cosy.. furniture-made-of-wood type of feel...

    i like ur uncle's new place ^^

    ReplyDelete