Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trip - fictional writing

the scent,
the freshness of the scent..
filling my lungs whole...
steering to the right,
rushing ahead..
no stopping.
everything i ever dream of is just a distance away
within reach..
accelerating. i have to be there on time.
i have to...
(changing of scene)
crowd...
i am in the middle of a crowd..
i am unnoticed.
people walk through me..
am i dead?
looking up...
the sky is bright.. and the sun shines as it always is.
looking down...
i had a sharp intake of breath.
there is no ground.
the crowd is gone.
as i notice this, i fall...
falling...
and falling...
i feel weightless.
or maybe i am weightless.
where will i land?
or rather, will i ever land?
where am i?
images rushing before my eyes.
tears break its barrier..
if this is my fate..
i am ready.
i am...
...........................
(changing of scene)
i cannot move...
i cannot open my eyes.
i am trying my best to...
but in vain.
someone is calling me..
or is it the wind?
the scent of grass...
am i landed now?
am i safe?
or am i...
"NO!!!
I WANT TO WAKE UP!!"
i am yelling in my head...
"I WANT TO WAKE UP!!"
i realised... i am not ready just as thought i am.
wait, i couldn't

1 comment: