Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Facts abt me

Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Fun Facts? LOL nah...
a. I rarely snore but sometimes i wake up to find myself in a weird position(s).
b. I like to watch action-packed movies than romance movies. (i will watch romance if there is no other option. but no, i will choose animation (Pixars and such) over romance. ha ha)
c. I don't read novels of romance genre. (absolutely a waste of time) I read sci-fi/ fantasy. (am i a dreamer? no laaa i am realistic one..)
d. I read books that can inspire me.
e. <--- believe that women can be better than men in many fields. (a-hem!!)
f. <--- make dancing work out as a routine at least 5 times per week. (30mins-1 hour per session only...)
g. i used to like to have cold drinks (at every opportunity!) however, for no apparent reason, i start to perfer lukewarm/ hot water.
h. i have the tendency to laugh very very loud and annoyingly at home. (to cheer things up... xD my house can be too quiet sometimes. i am the only child.)
i m tagging:
Celine, Nathalia, Kent zai, Kelvin, Erwin, Wick ping, Mei wah, Wyne. ^^ huuhuuhooho...
...:::END:::...
:::::::::

3 comments:

  1. hemm~~~ this is my first time kena tagged^^
    well, good question, i m thinking wat is my fact....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, i kena tagged again~ ;)
    I will do this, for sure~

    ReplyDelete