Friday, November 7, 2008

i have lost my passion... no?

Passion...
pls don't think any other passion than the passion towards the life you are living okay?
(i think i am the one who is thinking "serong" lolz kidding laaa)
sometimes... i found myself losing the passion towards my life. especially when doubts starting to engulf me from within.
it is not that i do not have confidence or anything that sort.
but it is that at times, i am not sure of what am capable/ still capable of anymore.
i think holiday is eating me up. (im home alone. on this holiday)
therefore i will set myself a new short term goal...
it is time.. to go back to the times of joining activities! (hectic it will be) BUT that's where my passion lies, the more people there is, the more passion i have.
those days that i misses most... in New Era College, are still the times i had participated in events and camps and fun times with all coursemates!
*reliving memories*
Ahhhhh... good old days.
-----------------
p/s: i got rejected. but still got paid for my voice talent. =P feel so thankful la me.. ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment