Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Result... Sept- Oct 08

GOsh!


i know i shouldn't complain about my results because i was really less passionate in that semester. and look at the result of my less passionate self!
the first 4 subjects were of the 1st semester, which i did well overall.
and the lower 2 subjects, were of the 2nd semester (September), and look at that! >___<
hope i won't lost my loan because of this subject.

moral of the story

-----------------------------------

put your best foot forward in everything. don't ever has negative attitude towards anything.

i had negative attitude towards that subject, and that is what i get as a result.

seriously! > <

2 comments:

  1. No worries my dear, u wont lose the loan ( I guess) =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah u're quite smart. lots of A's there. what loan? if it is ptptipu then you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete