Thursday, November 27, 2008

Single= ALONE?

A: Do you have a BF?
B: Currently nope.
A: Do you feel alone?
B: Won't lah... enjoy being single.
A: You like to be alone ah? No one adore you one le...
B: HAHA.. no idea.
A: gtg... anyway good chat... would like to talk to you again. anyway, you are cute.
B: thanks. bye and drive safe.
--------------
you must be wondering.. what was that?
well, that was a conversation i had with some guy from KL.
i call him some guy because i have no idea who he is, how he get my msn or whatever. when i approved his msn request, i thought he is my classmate or friend, never thought he is a stranger.
it seems so that he is interested in chatting and knowing about me. okay, that is not why i blog about this.
the thing that intrigues me is... this.
WHY do being single being labelled as "ALONE" "LONELY" ?
"do you feel alone"? he asked.
this question has already made me feel like.. if i being a little more flirty and whining all about the loneliness i am having, he will tell me the same and then he will surely make a move.
okay, put that aside, because i said something he has not anticipated.
i am not alone, and i am enjoying every moment of singlehood.
there are so many things i can do being single!
and until i met that someone who makes me has a heart failure (in a good way) and making me all soft inside, i think i can tell you... YES i am enjoying being single.
why enjoying being single equals to being ALONE?
and how will enjoying being single affecting someone's feeling towards me?
just affecting how he sees me, perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. True... being singleness is enjoyable... ^ ^

    But i guess when u get stuck by a cupid againi - its not too bad either...

    Enjoy ur freedom - NO restrictions ! Weee... LOLZ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, single doesnt mean it is alone
    people who complain are just people who cannot be independent

    anyway, ur header for ur blog, wat language is that?

    ReplyDelete