Wednesday, November 26, 2008

personal diary 1

there were a few more personal entries before this but i think i will try to track them from now onwards.
this post is to vent my so called anger. coz i can hardly get angry with this person. but still i want to post about it.
-----------------
(here comes my 1st appearance of M'sian slang on my blog)
seriously lahhh...
i dunno what is in your head.
maybe your mind works in a very strange way, or maybe you are just different.
how many times i forgive and forget already.
but still you never change horrr...
told me last year you will change.. yes, you did changed a LITTLE bit.
then you turned back to "normal self" again.
HA... Don't know what has got into you.
FRIENDS leh... friends should treat friends like friends.
you are my friend but i don't think i am your friend loh...
i never stop thinking if there is anything that i have done wrong or whatever...
and i think i know... i care for you too much.
and you never care about whether i am here.
therefore, for the last time i asked myself.
is this a friend worth befriending?
the answer that i get straightly is a NO.
because i am very disappointed in you.
don't say i am being mean.
you are the one who is being mean for all these years.
all i will keep, is keeping you in my contact list.
and that is all.
---------------------------
END

1 comment: