Friday, August 1, 2008

Reasons i am not so active in college

My Campus life in UCSI

Read my blog posts back in 2007, (i have another blog at FRIENDSTER, started blogging in 2005...)
I found that WOW my blog back then were so eventful and were such fun to read and look at. But nowadays... *sigh*

it's not that my campus life is very dead or anything.. at least i still get to have lunch with friends (yes, it has become a part of my activity in UCSI now). One may say... there is nothing whatsoever special about lunch! But for me, it makes a great whole deal of importance to me.

WHY?

First, it is the only way i can get to know my coursemates better.
Reason: i never stay back for more than 2 hours after class unless i go for lunch with my coursemates. I never hang out in campus that much...

Completely opposite to how i used to be right? ha ha
Yeah... in New Era College, I ALWAYS stay back in campus even though i have nothing much to do.. i stayed back for meetings in late afternoon and some at night as well. I never go home, at least not until the sky is getting dark and when the night curtain is starting to work its magic.

WHY?

haha i just like hanging out. yes, hanging out and about doing nothing constructive in any way.
but most of the time is for meetings, rehearsals, more meetings, events... (aaahhh, those days.... *smile*)

then WHY not doing the same now in UCSI??

Reason: ...

the people are really nice and easy to talk to... but then... there is something missing. I think it is unity. As we rush from classes to classes, our coursemate changes according to the class you attend to. i know, that is normal in college life. still, i can not feel any sense of unity among the students. unlike in my previous college, that is.
Unless you join clubs in UCSI. but then why not joining? well perhaps deep down i know all i want now is the DEGREE.. i have taken part in a lot of activities in my first and second year of campus life. and therefore, i think it is wise to put in full effort to get an A class Bachelor Degree! =P

I am the type of person who can easily adapt to new environment, however, i do not really want to blend in that much into UCSI.. coz there are some part of college campus culture which me and Beverly can hardly think of as wise. xD

probably because we have been to other college before coming here, thus we can see the difference and make comparison. and therefore find it hard to accept the campus culture.

anyhow... i am still glad to know the funniest and friendliest gang: Jane, Joe, Moe, Krobo, Robin, Cindy, Sin Yee, Shane, Yan, Keng Sing and more.. thanks!! =D *group HUG*

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I understand.

    Anyway here in my college, I enjoy participating in extra curricular activities. =)

    Good luck!

    p/s: I dropped a message in your chatbox. =)

    ReplyDelete