Saturday, August 2, 2008

true to your feelings

are you true to your feelings?

whenever you feel troubled or stuck in a situation, ask yourself..
How do I feel right now? know your own feelings.
and to know what is/are the emotions that influence your current feeling?
What do I want from this? What can I expect and am expecting from this?
which is what you expect this situation or trouble or issue will lead you to.
How can I find solution from understanding what I want?
after making clear of the main problem or making sure of what you want, take action.
to solve problems, you first need to understand the problem.
don't get too stress up to get rid of the problem using the wrong way coz it might lead to more problems.
I find these questions trigger me to have in depth understanding and help me out of tight corners or any kind of situations.
hope it helps you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment