Friday, August 8, 2008

where is your smile?

Look into the mirror,

and tell me what you can see.

Why is your complexion so dull,

and why can’t I see you smile?

Smile, my friend. As that’s when

I can see your beauty shines through.

Smile, my friend. As this is what

I like about you.

What happened to the twinkle in your eyes?

Where had it gone to?

I missed it so much,

that I am desperate to make you smile.

Look into your soul,

and find yourself from within.

Let go of the past,

and find the merriment you used to have.

Can’t you see that I genuinely

Wish you to be happy?

Can’t you see that I truly Cherish you?

Look, I am here.

to make you smile

to wipe away your tears.

Never fear, ‘coz I will never leave you behind.

But to grab hold of you,

when you lost your balance in life.

1 comment: