Friday, August 1, 2008

the beginning and the end



there is no separation between the beginning and the end


this is a quote that i really like.
whenever we think that the end is here, we feel sad..
and sometimes the sadness mingles with a little bit of losing hope.
however...
what we fail to see is that whenever there is the end, there will soon come another beginning.
a fresh new start
a new life
a new hope
a new beginning.
perhaps this is why i like circles so much.
whenever i see any designs with circles, they will instantly captivate me.
our life is always ongoing in circles...
we tend to feel sorry for those whose time has come that they have to leave forever
but for them, perhaps it is a new exhilarating journey that none of us can ever imagine.
that is why as an event comes to an end, i will instantly anticipate a new beginning as I lay myself in comfort reliving the past in my memory.
life goes on and every new experiences is worth anticipating for.

3 comments:

  1. early of our relationship, Alvin said I'm weird when I told him that in the end I want to be standing at the beginning with him. I guess he don't get the line well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like the law of energy. Water-electricty-light-infinity.
    nimzoindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really enlighten me... this evening i found out that one of the actor had die... feel that the world is so unfair... such a good actor have to die young... now i get what circle means... he will be on the next journey of life. XD

    ReplyDelete