Monday, August 18, 2008

Confused

what's this all about?

i don't understand

u are confusing me...

please tell me

give me the answer to my doubts

my heart is yearning for the answer

i wish to know

yeah, i wish to know

give me the eye

give me a sign

so that i know what it's all about

now i can't help myself

but to wonder of your whereabouts

i am starting to aware and care

of your existence

this is such a strange thing

that i am confuse

should i continue

or should i just let go

i tried to take the easy road- to forget and let go

however strong my will is.. it's never easy

that is why

i keep on singing

until the sky turns grey

waiting for the horizons to break into gold once again...

p/s: this poem refers to no one at all... just feel like writing it. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you dear, nice poem by the way WenQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, this is such a mirror of wat i hv bn tru! ur nt stealing my story, did u?!! hehe, jz kidding... read my blog when ur free, i nid sum suggestion from u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it is a poem.., then,

    i think this is a great poem.. :)

    if you are in a confused state, oh! i find it quite ironic since i ve found many bloggers who are in confused stated lately ( including me which happened few weeks back)

    :)

    Thanks for dropping by at restnrileks..

    hope you have a great day everyday yaa..

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys and gals confuses each other all the time... sometimes, it can get tiring.. emotionally exhausting... i am so tired of being confused...

    ReplyDelete