Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 things... Tagged by Celine

BOO! please don't tag me anymore...

Six things I’m passionate about
1. writing 2. reading 3. dancing 4. events 5. meeting new faces 6. stay in touch with old friends

Six things I say too much
1. LOL 2. HUH? 3. What? 4. Yes? 5. Emm 6. Ahhhh

Six books I’ve read
More than SIX worrr... i like reading.

Six songs I can listen to again and again
Can't really do that. i tend to get bored after a week. But maybe oldies can really do the trick. Pop songs nowadays are like much the same.. gets bored easily.

Six things I learnt in the past
1. learn to believe in yourself rather than on others more than yourself
2. smile to others and the world will smile along with you
3. be positive at all times
4. remember that you are not alone
5. enjoy living
6. stay close and connected to family n friends

Six people to tag:
so mean to tag people..
but then.. i will try these people.
1. Christine Choo
2. Nathalia Luter
3. Indo
4. CG
5. Bryan
6. JS/JC

No comments:

Post a Comment