Friday, July 18, 2008

15 July - 17 July (Warning: Freewriting)

___
A "Date"

Received a SMS from MR. A on Monday, he asked me out as he has a day off on the next day (15 July).
It was the first time we meet after 6 months.
WELL...
it was suppose to be a date... but i kinda freaked out in the end that I brought a friend along.
HEY!! i met Mr. A when i was working part time (6 months ago) and i never really get to know him yet~ of course i will freak out! LOL

-Before the "date"-
and so i brought Mr. R along~ (credit mentioning your name here... LOL)
Maybe deep down i know i am not that into Mr. A... i mean, not very much interested... i agreed to meet him up as it is not the first time he asked me out; and secondly because we are meeting up near my campus. (i asked him to come to campus cause i don't feel like going all the way to some malls for movies and lunch...)
So me and my friend Mr. R set off from campus to the nearby Giant to meet Mr. A. When we reached there, I realised that Mr. A was not there yet, so i called him up. The freaky thing is~~~
Mr. A said he saw me and my friend came out from the main entrance of my campus and he was in his car followed us from behind all the way as we walked to Giant. WAIT. What? If he saw us, why didn't he just call me and tell me that? why FOLLOW us from behind in his car? LOL
he said by the time he wanna call me he received a msg saying to meet him there. so he did not called me to tell me he was behind us.
Errr... O.K.~~~

-During the "date"-
Mr. A was quiet all through the time we sat there chatting (so it's just me and my friend chatting).. well, I prefer a man who can talk to anyone especially my friends.. Mr. A was like... too quiet. Or perhaps he was quiet because there was another guy around? ah...that's nonsense.
After a few awkward moments, Mr. A showed me a coin and said that he has some magic tricks to show me~ and so he did. Well... Uh~ his magic trick... has certain loopholes which i did not point it out~ All the while his hand kept shaking and i take that as he was nervous as he was performing his tricks. However, i am happy to see that he made an effort~ and i thank him for that.
I guess I came across a guy who is low in self esteem when there's other guy in presence. He gotta have more self confidence, wish him luck in getting his dream girl. =)

________________
American Friends

Tobi
is back!! I couldn't missed out the chance to meet her~~~ So i went back to NEC to meet her and another two girls (Nicole and Elisabeth) and had a fun all girls day out! LOL
Ryan VADEN was supposed to be there as well! But he was too lazy to get his butt up from the warm bed in Sunway (uncle Rodney's house) that he FFK! (FFK = decided not to come at the last minute) I haven't seen Ryan in a year and he did that to me~ boo hoo~ >
anyway, we four girls went for karaoke and WOW! the girls are like... so... CRAZY! ha ha it's in a good sense. we sung and danced and rocked the small karaoke room! ha ha~~~
I'll miss them much! thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment