Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seem so real and close.. yet so far...

... i was watching a tv show..
and there was this male character (who was acting up the role of gangster) on the show..
the feeling was just like when i saw that man, my mind drifted a bit
and when i came back to my senses..
i realised that for a split second, the gangster changed into a friend whom i missed a lot.
my mind is playing tricks on me. ha ha
but the male character really does resembled a friend of mine.
I don't really like to miss people too much because it is always sad when I realise that meeting up will never be an option for us.
i hate this feeling when things are like so real and close but yet it is far.
OH well...







3 comments:

  1. Cheer up. =) You can always find a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A forest got so many tree for you to settle down. Slowly take your time to find one =)

    ReplyDelete