Tuesday, July 15, 2008

low self esteem


Robin told me earlier yesterday that he found me lately have been blogging posts that is so unlike my style~ in the end, he interpreted that "maybe Cherish is facing a period of low self esteem" so that is why I have been blogging a lot of these posts. (i.e.: posts including men magnet, 15 universal truths about men, etc)

NO~ I have no problem whatsoever with my self esteem. ^^ it's just that I realised people are more attracted in reading posts with lots of bright, alluring pictures, fancy posts, short and easy to understand kinda posts and all~ hence, i went along with the flow.
kinda lost my identity eh? well.. yes, perhaps. ha ha

i actually like blogging posts that stimulates more thinking. but then, i never get as much as a single comment on any post of the kind.. i felt discouraged sometimes. In addition, there's another reason why i kept blogging the so-called "easy posts"~ i have been really occupied lately! lots to think over, but not some really "deep" "stimulating" thinking.. it's more like... "how to do this assignment" "how to present this the best way" "any new ideas for my sketch work book"... LOL~ yes, UCSI has been keeping me busy. Can't complain though, this is campus life. ^^

so..... yeah~ i have enough self confidence~~~ ^_______^ i know my self worth and i believe I deserve the best I can get. =)

5 comments:

  1. Just do what you do best ;)
    I'll be away and back on Monday
    Don't think of me too much ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, blogging is not about writting only ya know. think about it, it's about making friends too. When you get more blogging friends, naturally they will come visit you.

    there's a saying "make sure you visit people's funeral, so people will visit yours" =P

    I'll come visit you more often and post comments if i find the topic interesting =P Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^
    yo girl
    i did come visit ur page
    but i din leave comment lar..
    just because i am so "kind" visit your page, kena tagged by u somemore..lol
    *cheers*

    essel

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i actually do for quite some time now.
    perhaps you should consider reading and commenting a post of mine. =)

    http://exroshann.blogspot.com/2008/03/lifes-four-letter-word.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swt

    I remembered a quote i once read from a newspaper article that states:
    "blog to express, not to impress",
    and i really think it's a very good interpretation of what is and why on blogging.

    your blog is about YOU! i think it's meaningless for a person's blog to contain excessively of "copy-paste" posts, hence i think you're doing a good job with ur freewriting ^^ ThumbsUp

    ReplyDelete