Sunday, July 27, 2008

im BACK!

IM BACK!!!
i mean... my laptop is back~~~
i miss my blogging days and my blogging friends!
^__________^
such a devastating news it was for me when my favourite COMPAQ laptop broken down...
well.. it is a close to 8 years old Evo N1000v.
i love it as it has the best speaker ever!
but then... it close to retiring age~
so i am considering a new laptop!
i will of course still keeping this old laptop with me~ as it had been a good one~ and i love it!
and now i am considering either to buy Dell or Compaq as my new companion while i fight with my assignments and all~
any suggestions? xD


my old lappy~ ^^

3 comments:

  1. Dell or Toshiba, either will be a good choice. But if you have higher budget, go for Fujitsu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. avoid compaq or hp.. most of their current products are not so good. the last time i bought compaq laptop, that was the best one.. i used it up to 3 years without any problems, but lately, my friends compaq laptop got problem with lcd and mobo itself and guess what, this probs repeated till 3 times in 1 year!

    go for dell, acer or toshiba.. their customer support is superb.. :)
    just my 2 cents...

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me...mac is the best. no virus, easy to use and nice looking :P
    if you wanna go for window, dont go for acer. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete