Friday, July 18, 2008

EMO



Right. CG finally here's an EMO post that you have been anticipating. LOL I do feel EMO these few days. One day I am over the moon, the other my mood sank until that low that i can hardly get myself to do anything constructive.
*sigh*
when i am EMO, I like to look at the sky and doing just that.
it brings me calmness and ease my emotions into nothingness.
more often than not, this is when i come to realise and understand some unsolved or unexplained issues.
when i am EMO, i also like to look at the stars. (if there is any)
living in the city made sure that there is absolutely lesser than 5% possibility for the stars to be visible. sometimes I can still get to count a few though... lucky enough i guess.
i like everything about galaxy/space. they never ceased to amazed me by their ongoing changes. i guess its their mysterious side that captivates me.



-----------------------------


1 comment:

  1. almost every girl feels the same...you are not the only star in the sky =P

    ReplyDelete