Sunday, July 6, 2008

15 Universal Truths about MEN

Speak from a man's mind...

1. When you speak softly, I can't help but listen.

2. I don't read minds. Remember, I am not a girl.

3. When I talk to you about golf and you act bored, it would be nice for you to remember all the times I listened to you talk about what is important to you.

4.
I'm scared if I let a woman inside my heart, she'll take advantage of me.

5. I need to be told “no” sometimes. Not a lot, but every now and again reminds me that you are expensive.

6. The woman I love is easy to please. She appreciates the effort I put into making her happy, even if I get the details wrong.

7. When I’m upset I am very tone sensitive. How you say it is more important that what you say..

8. I don’t always know how I feel. That’s why I don’t tell you.

9. I hate it when you minimize/ignore my compliments. It makes me want to stop giving them.

10. If I do one thing and say something contradictory – Go with my actions, that will always tell you what’s in my heart.

11. If I don’t share what I’m thinking it’s because I don’t think you will listen without interrupting.

12. I don’t like to argue and I don’t like to guess what’s wrong. Just tell me so I can fix it.

13. It isn’t how much you weigh; it’s that your body is proportionate which is so attractive.

14.
I don’t remember everything about our relationship and that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.

15. I find myself wanting to please you when you simply smile at me without asking for something. (Like a favor).

Girls... Next time before you both get into an argument, try to put yourself in his shoes... ^^

2 comments: