Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Embarrassing Moments (Part 2)

this time, it is on how "blur" i am.
i am always blur, as my friend Mr. R said. (credit mention yet again, you are so lucky haha)
anyway~ i mistook an Indian friend as a Malay...
Well... i think it never cross my mind on whether the friend is a malay or indian.
for me, it does not really matter.
i mean, regardless of race...
we are all the same~
no point differentiating...
differentiating only creates conflicts and misunderstanding.
do i sound defensive here? LOL

so... yeah~ i can be pretty blur at times..
i just get to know my new friends and then now they have all seen how blur i can be...
all i can say is...
as long as I am not totally blur at all times then i guess i can live with it. ha ha
hope you can too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment